KONKA Refrigerator-KRT-315GB-Red, Upper Freezer(315 LTR)
- Digital Door Alarm
- Wide Voltage range (125V~265V)
- Supreme Freezing Capacity
- BSTI 5 Star Energy Rating
- Stylist Interior Decoration with LED Lighting.
- Real Tempered Glass Door. Shiny, Colorful & Scratch Resistance
- European Standard Anti-Fungal Door gasket
- Large Moist Fresh Zone (Vegetable Box) with humidity adjust Control.
- Optimal humidity for lasting freshness
- Active Carbon Deodorizer Ensure odorless, fresh, and pure air in the Refrigerator
- Garden Fresh Technology
- Anti-microbial Technology(Nano-Sliver Technology)
- Interior parts are 100% Food Grade, Healthy, Fresh, and Protect Vitamin
- R600a Refrigerant Gas. 100% CFC and HCFC Free.
- Eco-Friendly refrigerant. No destructive effect on the ozone sphere.
- The operating pressure of R600a is not high, so the noise is very low.
- DEC System and Faster Cooling
Warranty for Domestic Users:
- Compressor: 10 (Ten) Years
- Spare Parts: 2 (Two) Years
- After Sales Service: 05 (Five) Years
Warranty for Commercial Users:
- Compressor: 01 (One) Year
- Spare Parts: 01 (One) Year
- After Sales Service: 01 (One) Year
Add to cart
CAPACITY: 315 LITERS
The storage capacity on Konka refrigeration models is measured in liters. This is a measurement of the volume of the inside portion of the appliance. The capacity shows how much food can be stored inside the refrigerator or freezer.
CFC FREE, THE BEST ENVIRONMENTAL SOLUTION
The ozone-friendly and climate-friendly refrigerator uses no chlorofluorocarbons (CFCs) or even fluorocarbons (FCs)
CFCs damage the ozone layer in the upper atmosphere, while FCs contribute to the greenhouse effect. Nearly all conventional refrigerators use one of them as a refrigerant. The refrigerant of this refrigerator, on the other hand, is a mixture of propane and isobutene. These hydrocarbons contain neither chlorine nor fluorine, and occur in natural gas.
HAVE R600A REFRIGERANT SYSTEM
R600A (Iso-Butane) is refrigerant grade Iso-Butane used as a replacement for R12 and R134A in a variety of high temperature refrigeration applications. R600A (Iso-Butane) is a hydrocarbon that is becoming increasingly popular due to its low Global Warming Potential (GWP).
|Cooling Type||Direct Cooling|
|Body Type||Top Mounted|
|Net Volume||315 Ltr|
|Refrigerator Compartment Temperature||(1 to 5) ̊C|
|Freezer Compartment Temperature||(-24 to -18) ̊C|
|Climatic Type (SN, N, ST, T)||ST|
|Compressor Input Power (Watt)||102W|
|Rated Operating Voltage and Frequency||220 ̴ 240 V and 50Hz|
|Active Carbon Deodorizer||Yes|
|Refrigerant Charge Technology||Galileo TP - Italy|
|Leak Test Technology||Inficon- Germany|
|PU Technology||Cannon -Italy|
|PU Material||BASF Germany|
|PU Density||35+ Kg/mᶟ|
|REF. Steel Wire Shelf||2|
|Shelf of REF. Door||2|
|Rear Strip of Crisper Cover||Yes|
|Humidity Control Slider||Yes|
|FRZ. Steel Wire Shelf||3|
|Shelf of FRZ. Door||3|
|Net weight (Kg)||67|
|Gross weight (Kg)||77|